Hello hello !
Ohmygosh. It's been decades since I last updated my blog. I was too busy with ASG, report card day etc. Well, I am certainly not going to mention about report card day. It was terrifying. Visited abang at his campus on Saturday since he didn't come back because of his exam. I like having abang around at home, it's really, really boring without him. So tyeaah. And I still can't believe that ARGENTINA LOST. I had a mini heart attack when I saw the results on astro the next day. I had super high hopes for them, suddenly POFF. Semangat je Maradona. But one thing that made me senang hati, I have a freaking maid already! WHOOOO! She's really a good maid since she's been working at Malaysia for about 11 years? Mummy doesn't have to train her much, only a few things like, tambah sambal bila masak, all those stuff. And and, I bought two tiny fishes, Ashton and Messi ;) Yang memang sedih is when MESSI died on the day Argentina lost. Wattaaa. And I'm worried that Ashton has a crazy-fish disease. Ashton always get hyper, I mean hyper like you're on ecstasy. It's similar to a drunk person, ya what I mean? I think it's because it's not used to being alone. Hah! Nasib kau lah, sapa suruh tak jaga Messi.
Okay lah sekalian, itu sahaja buat hari ini.
Assalamualaikum
No comments:
Post a Comment