Lately, I've been feeling really emo when I am on my own. I tend to listen to soulful songs. It's just..unusual. I've been enjoying Owl City's songs. So complex yet soothing. Just look at the lyrics, don't you think the lyrics are just a masterpiece. Words that are used, so rare. They know how to make anything related to what they are trying to express. They really think creatively and out of the box. For instance, ''Because it takes two to whisper quietly''. I enjoy their product. Other than them, Jason Castro is really entertaining too. His hit, "Let's just fall in love again" is just flawless. I could really relate to this song. Besides that song, "Sweet Medicine" is nice too. Well, let's drop the 'promoting songs' part. Let's talk about tomorrow. Lets see what I have to talk about. Oh yeah, Farah's birthday. So we'll be going to Sunway Piramid tomorrow to celebrate her 14th year in this place called Earth. Then, Sofia and her family will be coming to my place to chill and hang out. I just can't wait. Farah, I gota be honest, I haven't bought your gift. I shall buy it later, when I'm free okay? I'm sorry :/
So, that's all fr today folks.Have a wonderful day and may Allah bless you all.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments:
Post a Comment