Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
dan
Maaf Zahir dan Batin
Raya has been wonderful for me, so far. On the first day of Eid, we did all of the visiting. But I'm still disappointed cause we only managed to visit four houses which is super sikit. We usually visit more than5 houses but since the dudes have to solat Jumaat, everything was delayed. But it's okay :/ The thing that I enjoy most during raya, I get to taste all sorts of kuih raya. Besides that, capturing priceless moments with the loved ones. This year's celebration is a lil different because of the absence of my three most beloved grand ucles, Tuk Bibik, Tuk Anjang and Tuk Busu. The environment was somehow unusual. I'm gonna miss them. God bless em'. Raya kedua, we visited Nek Busu at their in Nilai, watched Monster vs Aliens xD then went to Pak Long's house. Today, went to Pavillion to get Abang's Dunk and had our early dinner. I'll be going to Pulau Redang tomorrow. So I'm not going to update till Friday. I hope everything will be a blast with the barbeque food and cool waves. Alright guys, I pray that each and one of you will enjoy your time during this blessful month and for non-muslim friends, PERGI BELAJAR. NGEHEHE. Pray for my safety throughout my trip ya?
Loooooovessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, FIR AKA SLEEPING BEAUTY !
No comments:
Post a Comment