Saturday, September 18, 2010

White sand and crystal blue ocean

I'm back fellow readers! I am back from Redang Island. AND guess what, I had an extraordinary, super, fantastic time there. The view was extremely scenic. Everything was just perfect. There was NO pollution at the beach, really warm people and so much more. Bare with me people, but I just can't get over with the island. The ocean is really pretty. I managed to study a little at the beach at Merang. Shocked? Haha, yeah I successfully read some notes on science and I did my revision in the company of the windy breeze, amazing scenery by the beach. Wow. When we reached Sutra Beach Resort, the beach was already breath-taking, but mummy told me that that was only a sneak peek. Once we arrived the island Redang the next day, everything was all blue. You can see many shades of blue and I'm beginning to fancy the colour blue. HEHE. Snorkeling is a whole different thing, the feeling of swimming among the fishes and other marine lives, it's just speechless. I strongly suggest to you to snorkel if you get the opportunity. It is an uh-ma-zing experience and trust me people, you will not regret doing it. The fishes are so colourful but disappointingly, the corals weren't that attractive, most of them are already dead. So, please go and snorkel when you still have the time, if not, you won't be able to see those pretty corals. But the moment that will permanently stain in my mind, the moment when I snorkeled with my beloved mum. It was so fun, we were enjoying the corals and fishes, hand in hand. AWWW. Haha, I love her. Well, that's all about it mates. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment