Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All Hail Paramore!

I saw Paramore live at Bukit Jalil yesterday! It was superb. I could feel their energy rocking the stage. Everyone was singing along. I could barely hear Hayley's voice. By the way, Hayley is super small and ADORABLE. She was all enthusiastic and crazy. She could jump and shake her legs all night long. It was fantastic. I had the time of my life rocking with Paramore's fans here in Malaysia. She kept on stressing that Paramore had an amazing time here in Malaysia. Baru kau tahu! HEH. I sat at P3 which was quite far from the stage, so the pictures I took were all blurry and tiny but what the hell! I love my mum for giving me this opportunity to go to their awesome concert. I wish they would come back again, and I WILL GET THE ROCKZONE TICKET! Tak nampak sangat frm P3. So yeahh, I had soo much fun. HEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment