Friday, November 19, 2010

Fun at the peak!

Assalamualaikum..

Hello Yellow Dirty Fellow! Okay, no offense, it rhymed, that's why I wrote it. So, I went to Pahang yesterday, and guess which part of Pahang? Mana lagi kalau bukan Genting Highlands! Kak Iqa, Syasya and Danish came along and it made the trip even merrier. Well, it was a one day trip and I still had a time of my life. I'm proud to say that I rode on all rides and I had a hell of a time. See Mummy, I didn't waste your money. Hehe. Just so you know guys, it rained twice on that day and we were chillaxing at this lil cafe and I had a nap! HAHA Orang lain naik rides, aku tidur. Sejuk, best. Ok. It was my lil cousins' first time at Genting, so I made them try all of the rides, but they skipped Corkscrew :P Danish went for the Space Shot and HAHAHAHA. His face, HILARIOUS. I just hope they had fun since it was their first time and thanks Mummy for bringing us. Love you gila. I don't really have much to say, I'll just post some pictures, okay? Thanks for reading guys. I really appreciate you guys spending time on my not that interesting blog.








Assalamualaikum :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment