Sunday, November 21, 2010

So, I've been trying my very best to always think positively and never give up. But, I've gotta admit, I'm no Ms Perfect. Sometimes, I just feel like covering myself in sheets so that I don't have to face problems. Yes, I'm sounding emotional, you may leave if you don't feel like reading. I just want to share my problems to my blog, cause it feels good, where you don't always get responds or feedbacks whenever you share something to someone. I just feel disabled when this problem occurs. I really think that Allah is
testing me, and this time, it's real business. I feel like no one I know is dependable. Even the closest of them all don't give a damn. I haven't cried for quite awhile, but I find my tears pouring down my cheek every single time I think about it. This situation I'm in is excruciatingly overwhelming. I keep finding stuff to distract me and this is where my friends come. I hope that this holiday won't be such a torture without my peers. I'll try my maximum capability to catch up with em' whenever I have the time, cause I've realized that we'll start appreciating someone once they are gone, and I won't let that happen. InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment