Wednesday, November 24, 2010




So, these past few days, I've been really hooked up to youtube. Since I have like nothing to do except studying, Hehe. After browsing through all sorts of vids, I found the guy who cried over Britney Spears, yeah Chris Crocker. So, I personally think that he's just an attention seeker. He's just making a fool out of himself. I don't give a damn about him sympathizing Britney, the fact that he dislikes women. So he's saying that gay guys have to work harder to get guys and crap. But I think he's forgetting the whole idea, if you hate women so much, WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE US? Why do you use make up? Why do you sound like a girl when you actually sound like a chicken with it's throat slaughtered. HEH. I've put on a link at the bottom, so that you guys could see the video -.- I hate you CC.

No comments:

Post a Comment