Sunday, January 30, 2011

30th January 2011

It rained the whole day. What a day to remember. This day was exceptionally calming for me. Didn't do much. Just completed my artwork, faced my laptop for the whole day, adored my cozy room. It was really nice. Sometimes we just need this kind of time just to cool off and relax. But since the tears from heaven wet our streets, I just hope there won't be news on flood here and there. I hope my plan to jog tomorrow won't be a failure because of the rain. I think one day of raining is good enough, huh? As all of you are aware of (if you read my blog often), I'm going to run for my school. So I have to start shaping up. And I really hope I walk my talk. I don't want this to be just an omong kosong. (Giggle sorang-sorang)

Baiklah, kawan-kawan semua. Aku akan kembali dengan isu-isu dan laporan yang lebih menarik hanya untuk kalian semua. Sekian.

Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment