I'm seriously loving this red thing.
Yesterday, I went to Ikea with ma mum to get a ledge for my cabinet. Cari punya cari, jumpa then decided to not buy it. It was really pricey, might as well get a brand new cabinet for my clothes. In the process searching for the ledge, I found this really cool drawer, it is red in colour. So I thought to myself, why not I get it to organize all of my unorganized books? And mummy said yes. So the red drawer is now in my room carrying all of my mess (mess meaning books). Thank you mummy. I really appreciate it. :)
On the way back, I just realized that Xin Jing text messaged me. It was about her Chinese New Year open house. I'm really excited cause I'm going baybeh! Thank you besfwen sebab sudi ajak kiter! :3
No comments:
Post a Comment