Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rojak time

WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING?!

LTC,
Prefects' Installation,
Belajar,
Kerja apa tah kat sekolah,
Olahraga,
Tuition,
Belajar lagi kat rumah.

KALAU AKU TAK DAPAT 8A UNTUK PMR MEMANG @$#%& JELAH.

Assalamualaikum,
apa khabar semua? :) So, I've been selected to join acara padang to represent ma school. Well, that means extreme exercises and jogging. I'm doing 100, 4x100, 400 & 4x400. I really have to step up my game. Makan semua kena control, harus hindar tidur semasa petang. So yeah. Wish me the best ye?

School's fine. 5Sc1, the class that I'm taking care seriously adds colours to my life. Although diaorang bising macam apa tah (HAHA), but they're really nice people. :D Hohehohe.

So it is the holidays, my fellow chinese friends semua gong xi gong xi, saya terperuk di rumah. Exams are right after the holidays so no play-play. Hope so. We'll see.

Thats all fr today guys.

Salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment