The cold wind woke me up. I felt it touching my skin. So tenderly. The room was silent. I was only able to listen to the sound of my fan spinning on the ceiling. That moment, I felt exceptionally calm. Stretching my body from head to toe, ahhh, such pleasure.
Until..
"Shana, wake up! It's already thirty minutes past six for goodness' sake girl,"
School. Yes, never felt more excited.
Assalamualaikum! How are you guys? I hope you all, my fellow followers are healthy as always. So, the first week of school was nice. Met some of those same faces, catching up with each other. Introduced to new knowledges. So far, I enjoyed the lessons. Understood all of it. Alhamdulillah. Everything went very well, expected more problems to solve. Never felt so good.
Tuition? Fun as usual. The tutors there are really gifted. What I mean by gifted is that they know how to teach. I could comprehend everything that came out of their lips. I just I don't get too tired when sports practice begin because my tuition classes mostly start around 4 pm? So yeah.
I'm proud and glad to say that I didnt go online for the entire week. Hekhokhek. "Boleh juga hidup, fikir boleh mati kalau tak sentuh komputer kamu," bilang bondaku. She has really good sense of humor. ... ...
I'll try to update my blog as often as I can. Special thanks to my new followers for following me. God bless.
Assalamualaikum.

No comments:
Post a Comment