I've always been asking for a guy best friend. You know, someone who we could talk to about everything else except gossiping like girls like to do. It's nice to hear different responds from a guy cause duh, girls and boys don't think the same way. We could call names and make fun with each other without getting all sensitive. Many girls say guy best friends definitely add spices to your life.
Since I go to an all girls school, I don't really mix a lot with boys except through facebook lah of course. So, duuh I will never ever have a guy best friend.
WAIT A MINUTE.DERR, Aiman Shazni is here!
Okay, I'm chatting with him right now and suddenly I thought, hey, he is my best friend. He is my guy best friend. I never noticed it until we both started reminiscing about our 3 long years as internet friends. This funny dude has always been there for me. And unfortunately, I never realized that. We tell each other stuff, listen to each other's crap and we never get bored of each other. And geesh, those long chats kan, bro? I'm glad to say that I'm one lucky girl to have Aiman as my best friend. He does indeed add spices and flavours to my life.
So, what I'm trying to convey to you guys isn't about the benefits of having a guy best friend, no. It's about noticing and appreciating your friends. So yeah.
And Aiman, I love you crazy, French speaking abang.
No comments:
Post a Comment