Assalamualaikum,
When I was in Form 1 & 2, I didn't really pay attention in class. Okay, maybe I'd listen to the teacher for the first 10 minutes then I'll just talk to Anne (HEHE). To be honest kan, I RARELY finish my homework. I was a major procrastinator. Terrible. I always do my work at the eleventh hour. But luck was on my side since I didn't get any demerit points. I'm kind of grateful that I didn't fail any of my subjects but a few of em' were at the edge of the cliff. Hahaha, fikir-fikir balik kan, aku hebat juga dapat menyiapkan segala folio aku walaupun aku banyak membuang masa di hadapan komputer riba aku. Namun begitu, jika aku meneruskan cara belajar sebegini, mustahil untuk aku berjaya.
......
Well, the reason why I'm writing about my past is because I'm starting see the effects right now. Bad effects. Just so you know. Form 3's intervensi exam is just around the corner. It starts right after the Chinese New Year holidays. So, I've just my revision on Form 1 subjects. Like just now, I studied Geography. And you know what? I didn't manage to answer a whole lot of questions. I'm not saying that I don't know a single thing but many infos didnt seem to stick in my head. It's really a waste of time when you have to refer back to the notes.
I'm glad to say that now I focus more in class. I talk less (kot), and I finish up all of my homeworks. So I guess I don't really have a major problem with Form 3. But unfortunately, Form 1& 2 topics are giving me trouble right now. The fact that I don't really have much time to cover up all of my PMR subjects concerns me. You may think oh banyak masa lagi lah bro, kepala hotak lu (ceh marah korang pulak en). Dengan sejarah, setiap tarikh & event yang happened, geo, maths semua.
I used to say "Oh, aku tak ada masa ah nak belajar, banyak sangat doh kerja" But to come to think of it, I had all the time I needed to study, to complete all of my assignments. I had like a world of chances. But lumrah manusia, aku tidak menghargai apa yang aku ada. Now, I really don't have time to rest. Excluding the holidays of course. This is a really challenging test from Allah but terpaksalah. Salah aku juga. Malas untuk belajar.
My actual objective for this entry is to buka mata para junior aku. I have really close friends from the lower forms and I truly hope that you start taking things seriously. Cause trust me, when you get to Form 3, banyak masalah akan melanda. Selain itu, aku nak lah kan blog aku ni menarik. Bukan fasal aktiviti harian aku yang membosankan sahaja. So yeah. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment