Thursday, February 3, 2011

Nasi Lemak for Chinese New Year?

Happy Chinese New Year friends!

Assalamualaikum,

So, how was your new year celebration guys? I hope you had a blast, ya? Well, for me, I had a magnificent time. I spent my morning with Science & Geography? Then, got ready and off to Xin Jing's place. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that they serve Nasi Lemak & Roti Jala. Malay food? Hahaha. Not that I didn't like the food, I loved em'. I even went for second round. I was expecting some Chinese food or something. Xin Jing said that there were only Malay caterers available. So yeah.

Played with her oh so adorable hamsters. Went to her room & played with her sister's pink pillow. Mummy came to fetch me up an hour later. It was fun, got to hang out with Xin Jing & Teoh. Thanks Mr & Mrs Yeoh for inviting meee, and yes, Xin Jing. :D

After my visit to her place, we went to pick up Abang at his campus. Man, I miss my big bro. It has been 3 weeks since the last time we met. Then, stopped at Masjid al-Mukkaramah at Sri Damansara. Okay, let me tell you something about this mosque, from far, it looked like a Hogwarts Mansion or something. Cantik gilaa, I tell you. I seriously forgot to amek gambar. Probably I was just too mesmerized by its beauty (ceh). Aku balik rumah, bukak blogspot, ZzzzZZzz dammmnn gurrrl. kau lupa amik gambar. -.- After asar, we ate a Dominos yang dekat dengan Papa Rich & McD tu.

Demikianlah sambutan tahun baru cina aku, walaupun aku ni bukan cina. *Perasan cina jap*
I shall post some photos as a closure for this entry. 
Sekian.



                                                       Picture of myself with me cool shades. 8}










No comments:

Post a Comment