Friday, February 25, 2011

A smack on the face

Assalamualaikum,

So, one of my teachers, she was really upset with my class, but as usual 3R just didn't give a damn. One thing about her is that she nags nonstop. So most of us get annoyed when that happens. Then, suddenly she said "I never give up, you give up on yourself."

It kind of surprised me in a way that, wow, even we behave like little brats around her, she still has faith on us, or something like that? I don't know. I just get that idea from her. But it was not just a worthless prep talk, it was really sincere. Well, to me, at least.

She really sacrificed a lot for us. Really. She was even willing to give 2 bonus points for our Maths test for those who came on Saturday class. I asked my friends from other classes and none of their teachers offered any bonus marks. Most of us just saw the negative side of her because it was too overwhelming, it totally covered her loving side? I don't know.

My classmates tend to pijak her kepala. Even myself, I got to admit. And all of us tend to forget how patient she has been with us. How generous she has been to us. She is really committed into teaching us, for our benefits, but we don't see that. Haih. I'm sorry Puan Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment