Lol how do you pronounce that? Y'll? xD Okay.
How's it doing everyone? It's the holidays, a short break to be more exact. As all of you know, when it's the holidays, you have nothing better to do (Pi lah belajar!), you hunt for food in your house like rats and you get some really ambitious and crazy ideas to fill up the emptiness. Buat video pi masuk youtube lah, jogging sambil kutip sampahlah ( esok aku pi jogging, aku bawak plastikk sampah amek gambar tunjuk hang), dan banyak lagi. Betul tak?
Well, those are two things I would like to try. I did actually posted a video recently on my youtube channel (zero subscribers, pathetic). It's a video of me and Faizah Hassan singing 'Sway' for our talent show back in the year 2008. I found em' in my mother's pendrive last night. And it dawned upon me to share it to the whole world (wattaa). There you go. An embarrassing moment captured on camera. Nak tengok?
Click here. You gotta press it!
Other than enjoying my life facing the laptop, I've been doing a lot of cardio exercises. (Bajet nyeew) Senang cita, aku pi jogging lah. But unfortunately, I couldn't go this evening since it rained heavily. Got really pissed. Really pissed. But teringat pesanan Ustazah Suria, "Hujan itu rahmat". Astaghfirullahalazim. But you know what, while I'm burning my fats, I'm adding em'. Cause I've been shoving chocolates in my stomach. My life is sad. xD
The culprit, yet to
That's all for now I guess. Will update more later. InsyaAllah.
P/S: Alhamdulillah, found my watch back. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment