I have a friend, her name is Firzana
She so hot like she sittin on a sauna
Her momma so cool like she flyin on a G6
And Fir's flying on it too with my REMIX
Hey honey you not the best cause you havent read this
But once you read this, nobody can beat this
You make a lot of moves, and take time to choose
But if you kecoh with me, then I might just lose
I cannot say anymoreBecause I don't know.
What's going on your mind, about that dude
I wish he would, just upfront with you
So you can have the bestest, that you can wish fo
rToo bad this is life, you just have to wait or
He might ask you what your interests are
Who you be with
Things that make you smile
What numbers he should dial
But again, this ain't about him.
This about you
A tribute from Ben, or maybe Benny too.
If I call you on your cellular phone, please don't freak out
Cause if you freak out then I'mma sleep out
That crazy voice of yours, make me go 'WOW'
But too bad they aint hittin the vocals like BOOM BOOM POW
Sorry about the diss, but that is the fact
But no matter how you are, you still so perfect.
Hugs&Kisses for Hunny Benny.
No comments:
Post a Comment