Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Unresolved matters.
Dear friend, I guess it's just me but I kind of, sort of miss you? Cause we used to be super extremely really really close. Like no one could ever break us apart. But at the same time, we had our petty quarrels and so on. I don't even know if we were the best of friends or the worst of enemies. I really miss you, when I saw your pictures and stuff. Remembering our super childish activities after school, how you exposed us to the internet world. Hmm. I think it was a matter of maturity. We were too immature to even think right. We handled our problems really badly. So yeah. I guess that's all. I'm not putting any hope or anything, I just feel like saying this and yes, I miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment