Assalamualaikum everyone,
So I was feeling bored then I saw a link to Scott Rais' profile. Lol, I immediately decided to visit his page since I've never checked him before. I came across this video he posted on young male prostitution in Thailand. Once clicking the play button, I started tearing.
These boys are just in their adolescent years and they are out in the streets to gain money for house rents and stuff. Listening to their really sad stories, of how these old men take advantage on them. I myself was disturbed. One of the boys had over 200 clients in 3 years of prostituting, and he's like 17 years old. I really don't know what to say.
Some of us whine when someone unfollows us on Twitter, complain if you don't have the latest and trendiest top in Zara, and I do sometimes get blinded by these luxuries. Kalau boleh, aku nak baju daripada Cotton On, at least ada satu lah, kalau boleh aku nak DSLR daripada camera digital biasa, I admit that, but then I fikir, what do these boys have?
They definitely don't have their family to support them. They have to sell their body to earn money. I mean, they have nothing. Even one of the boys' father forced him into this shithole. I sometimes can't help myself from being such a spoiled brat, but I guess all I can do is to pray for these boys. And others too.
They really do deserve to live a better life. They have dreams to fulfill. When I said they have nothing, there is still one thing they have in their pockets, which is their future. I definitely think they would be happy teens again if all of us hold hands and make a difference in their lives.
First of all, the big guys(politicians and the government) should do something to stop this. I mean, I sometimes hear politicians getting involved in this kind of stuff, not as the hero but as the villain himself. So kepada sesiapa yang berminat dalam bidang politik, janganlah terlalu leka sehingga alpa akan tujuan sebenar kalian.
The society plays the most important role in changing the world into a better place, I guess. I mean, if the leaders can't do it, everything depends on us. Lagipun those clients semua from masyarakat-masyarakat kita juga. And everything starts from the house. Couples should really plan their life ahead if they wish to have a child. I mean, don't go making babies and make them sex slaves. That's just inhuman. InsyaAllah, one day, if I have a kid, she/he will be the happiest kid alive. Everything depends on His hands.
The main purpose of this entry is because I just want anyone of you who is reading this right now, just pause for one minute, and just pray for them. Pray for these unfortunates. We've lived life like no one's business and I reckon we should just give back something to life.
InsyaAllah, those yang mengharapkan kebahagiaan orang, Allah akan membahagiakan kehidupanmu. Tak kisahlah if you're a Buddhist, Christian, Hindhu or whatever. We have our beliefs, so lets hold them tight and pray for the good.
May peace be upon you people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHpdsZnBl50
No comments:
Post a Comment