Assalamualaikum!
First of all, Selamat Berpuasa wahai saudara-saudari Islamku!
Okay, my last post was like a month ago. I have been tied up with so many things. Like now, I'm having my trials. Already done with three papers. 5 more to go. Then, I spent my last week at Princecourt because Mummy had to undergo a procedure for her uterus. Last week jugak I spent my weekend at Cameron Highlands. Hehe I know.
It all happened in a week. Then, the weeks before that, I was just busy studying. YEKE?!
Oh ya, Prefects' Gathering too. I had to stayback like everyday in a week. But no more. No pressure on me now. I'm all eyes on PMR right now.
I'm sorry guys, if this post would waste a few minutes in your life for being so uninformative at all. I'm trying my best to pick something beneficial to talk about O:
.....
OKAY YES! Okay I just have one reminder for all of you, especially ST MARIANS. All of us know that a flasher has been loitering around our school lately. If you just come to any circumstances that you actually see the dude, please make a police report about it. Yes, telling the discipline teacher is good but it won't make any changes. Our discipline teachers have informed most of us to just make a report about to it. Then from there, actions can be taken. But if you have any doubts on how to do it, you can always ask the teachers.
If you don't inform the police, this psycho would be just having the time of his life flashing his genital to public victimizing our fellow sisters (maybe you, who knows). You may think it's troublesome, but it isn't. Really. You just go to the 'Melapor' section in the office and see the officer in-charged. You just give the details & that's about it.
So, it is your responsibility that these kind of people get punished for their acts.
Sekian.
Assalamualaikum!
No comments:
Post a Comment