The picture has got NOTHING to do with the post.
Pesta Ria is freaking near. Two days to go till the big day. We had our first and last rehearsal just now at the hall. I thought it was okay, not yet good. But we did some practices after showing our performances to Pn Raja, so I think we improved. I did not even study today. Wasn't really happy about it because I already have skipped classes for many times. But it's okay, it was only one day. Well, the worse part was I have a really bad fever. So, I couldn't really 'shake my booty' well. My movements were really limited. There are times where I feel really energetic but there are times too when I feel like dying -.-" My body muscles are all aching. You know when you a fever when your skin will hurt when you hit something even though it was a soft hit? Yeah -.-' I pray to Allah that my temperature gets lower for the practice tomorrow and I'll be in the best shape on the day itself. Many of my friends from other school are coming and I'm really psyched about it. I mean it's really a one life time experience to have them at school. Lagipun, we don't see each other often, so I'm really grateful. Anddddd, *I hope you are reading this Sofia* Sofiaaaa Shamsunahar is cominggggggggggggggg! From Oman ke St Mary okay? Haha. Wardah Yusof is cominggggg toooooooo. And and, Gaya Low is coming and buying two coupons from meeee . I'm surely gonna have a blast on that day. I hope I don't get too busy with my stall and stuff. Really want to catch up with friends. Well, that is all for todayzz, fellow internet users. Pray that my fever will go away, okay? Love you all. <3
Peace out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment