Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Pesta Ria, one word to describe the whole event. KECOH. Seriously, the background music, people walking here and there. Haha. I had so much fun hanging out with the Taman Melatians. They were incredibly awesome. Super guests, i must say :) Brought them around. Showed them the classes. Well I did a lil tour guiding for them. The performances were okay. Cheerleading and the other two performances went well. Alhamdulillah. But to me, the best part of the day was I get to meet my friends. Two friends from Wangsa Melawati came too. So tyeahhh, had an awesome time chit chatting with them. Then, Sofia came too. Showed her some of my friends. And chaww pergi Selayang Mall. After having lunch, we went back to Sofia's place because we wanted to swim. Well, that would my last time seeing Sofia in Malaysia. She'll be going back to Oman next week and she'll come back here in December. I'm hoping the Pesta Ria could actually be organized every three years. Why FIVE? Gosh, sooo long. Everyone had a wonderful time, our hard work paid off. We managed to make a few thousands. So why delay? Haihhh. Whatever it is, I had a blast :) I'm blessed that I have a tight circle of best of friends ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment