Friday, August 27, 2010

Desserts are stressed spelled backwards.

I hate pressure. I just despise the word. It makes my life go down the hill. But I can never run away from it. I just have to climb back up.

Greetings everyone and Assalamualaikum.
Ramadhan has been dull. Someone please tell me why my life is getting duller and duller everyday? Sigh. I am ecstatic. Alhamdulillah I improved a lot in some of my subs. Okay, I shall stop now. I feel like doing some random stuff. Lemme see.....

It's just sweet when you think I'm pretty without any make-up on,
cause I cover up my flaws just for you.
You think I'm funny when I put on my 'pretty' face,
cause you prefer me with my original, honest look.
I can't really sleep, I blame it on you.
You're just in my head 24/7
I wish we could just run and never look back
You and I, let's go all the way tonight,
we'll just dance until we die, together.

Don't ever look back, no regrets
Just love.
My heart stops when you look at me,
with that  smile, oh baby, I am melting.
Put your hands on me 
and cuddle with me tonight.
You are certainly, definitely
my teenage dream.

Dedicated to the dearest Gaya Low and _insertname_

Dudes and chicks, please listen to Teenage Dream by Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment