I feel corny right now. Damn. Well, let's drop the corny topic.
I'm not satisfied when people who don't freaking smile. They just put on their sour faces. You just won't smile, huh? And every time I see you with that masam looking face you never fail to spoil my entire day. You can always tell me if I'm not doing well. It's not fair for me to face you everyday feeling guilty and confused, alright? I will always respect your views and comments. And I'm certainly sure that I won't do the face. And you don't have to be so bias in front of me. I just don't know what's your problem. I just hope you could actually be more open to me.
"Anyone can become angry but to be angry with the right person at the right time, and for the right purpose and in the right way is acceptable ."
No comments:
Post a Comment