I still remember every second I had when I was a probationary prefect. I had the time of my life. I managed to complete the tasks given, I get to boost my confidence and all sorts of stuff. It was fun. Everyone was nice and helpful to me. I repeat, everyone. EHEM. So, it's time for the form ones to shineee. Haha. I like their greeting song. Chin Yen Yi is my 'sister'. So far, so good. I just hope they enjoy themselves, they shouldn't add more pressure. I pray the best for them <3
I spent my weekend with my beloved, Gaya Low. I sincerely had so much fun with her. We could definitely talk about anything and everything. So, we enjoyed ourselves at KLCC and we went to Pavillion around 6 something. Continued walking then went to Starhill for buka. Had some arabian delights at Tarbush. Gaya slept at my place. It was her first time away from her Mummy, I'm honoured. Ngeh. Did some videos. A tremendous FAILURE. None of them was good. Imma post it when I feel like doing it.
I hope I get to buka puasa with the ASG people. I miss them D: Pizza Hut will do ! I just hope mummy allows me.
Frankly, i cannot wait for Raya. I miss the surrounding during Eid. It's just family-ish. Get to visit relatives (to get money), to consume more rendang and ketupat. Man, I'm super psyched. Family, plus Pak Ngah, Abg Asrul and Ppyrus will be heading to Redang the next day. We'll be snorkeling and it's going to be my first. I feel ecstatic. I just hope I don't get my period. Tak pasal pasal terus jadi Laut Merah.
Enough of talking, Imma get some rest right now. Peace out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment