Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The beginning is always today - Anonymous 

So, I just don't feel like resting. I'm in the mood of blogging. Well, I'm considering on _fill in the blanks_. Wait, I don't think I should touch on this topic. HEHE. Had literature today. I had fun? I don't know how describe today's lesson. We didn't do anything fun, but I enjoyed myself. PJ was super duper fun. We did this sort of campfire thingy where most of us shared some ghost stories, ehem, in the hall. HAHAH. I know but beat it people! One bad thing about myself is that I get annoyed by people like super fast. I don't know if I should change my behaviour or they should just stop saying stupid stuff. But I'll put the blame on me. 

Okay, there's this annoying thing is my eye that keeps bothering me. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment