Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Oh Allah, praise the followers.
Hello again, everyone. and Assalamualaikum. 
So Damia has been buzzing the song, U Smile by Justin Bieber in my ear for these past few days. Eventually, I decided to hear to the buzzing xD And it was a pleasant surprise, the song is kinda soothing. What I'm going to blog about right now is about, a friend of mine, who is seriously love drunk. Guess who's this lucky person, you figure it out yourself :D So this friend of mine is extremely in LOVE with this guy. They are practically a couple but this woman is just too afraid of commitment. She tells me all kinds of stories about them and it's just truly adorable. I envy what they have ;p U Smile actually reminds me of them. To be honest, they are like a really cute couple and I'm courageous enough to say that they belong with each other. He's like super sweet and sincere and she's like oh so naive and innocent, well in this lovie dovie thing lah. Not saying that she's a lurus bendul. NO. He calls her cute names and she blushes. He says that her hair smells like chewing gum. Isn't that the sweetest thing? He praises her a lot and he never gets tired of it. I'm just happy for her, yes, you my dear friend. I hope that you guys could actually take the next step. I love you, friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment