Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ramadhan :)

Useless phone -_-


So it's Ramadhan already. I dont feel enthusiastic at all because I couldn't fast on the first day on this holy month. How suckish is that? We had tadarus just now. Unfortunately, I had to sit and do exactly nothing. It sucks real bad. PFFT. Koko was okay. Didnt get bored to death. We had this AGM, chose new committees for next year. So tyeahhh, it was an ordinary day with ordinary things to do. And thanks to this ordinary day, I can't blog about anything.


*Thinks deep....


I'm gonna crap, just bare with me kay? So Aisyah gave me this link to SHINee's tumblr, Im not quite sure whether it's theirs or their fans. I'm guessing it's their fans'. So, I've watched the whole dance for Lucifer (the practice) and I can't wait to actually learn some moves. *AYAT POYO* But their dance moves are just too cool. Seriously, Im sure all of you SHINee fans agree with me. Just so you know, Key looks fly. So flyyyy xD Hahah


I just want to remind you guys to USE your seat belt. Cause my oh so smart friend didn't use his seat belt, kedegang he hit his head on the wheel. -_- Get well soon dungu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment