Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Prefects' Gathering and other stuff. Yeah.

So, the gathering was held on the 31st of July, last Saturday. It went well. Met new people, as usual. I think everything went smoothly. I would like to congratulate the Form 4s cause the event was a big success. SERIOUS WEI. Most of them enjoyed everything. Soyeahhh. 

So Vino and Josie belanja-ed us (Indoor game members)  two tabs of ice cream. Man, it was delicious. Even though dah cair gileeer, but I still liked it. It was more like a smoothie compared to an ice cream. Whatever it is, thank you. Honestly, you guys are ze best <3

Dadada, tomorrow is the public speaking competition and I'm surprised that I'm totally cool about it. Not being boastful or what. What I'm trying to say is that I'll be scared as a pussy cat tomorrow, cause I haven't memorize my script. All my ketakutan today and ditambahkan kepada esok punya ketakutan. I might even wet my pants. Well, it's not like I haven't memorize the entire script, NO, i ain't that bad aite? I'm not fluent yet. It doesn't go with a flow. Ya know what I'm saying? *snaps fingers*  Haha. Kinda hyper for only God knows why. Haiyaaa.
TO DESCRIBE HYPER

I MISS ASG <3

No comments:

Post a Comment