So, it turned out that we did our choir thingy okay. Alhamdulillah. Everyone memorized their lyrics, no cheating tengok lirik -_- But I think the music was too loud, so their voices tenggelam. But it's okay. We did our best and hell yeah, 2R can sing! Haha. Thanks guys <3
On Friday, we had a ceremony and it was Mrs Ng's retirement day. It was kinda emotional when they showed the media presentation. To me, I think she is one of the most cool teacher I've ever known. Though she never taught me, but the way she handles students is different from the other PKs. Gonna miss the way she talks. So fast xD
Gaya and Rya came to visit us. It was such an awesome moment. We played at the field, sang on the grass, we just had the time of our lives. I just realized how much I miss being a 12 year old. It was so fun back then. Though I had to crack my head for UPSR, I still had so much carefree moments. Diane and Ling, we were really close before, I don't really know how we got parted. But I think we've reunited. Gosh, I miss my retro party. Haha. I wonder what's going to be the theme for this year. Hmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment