Be green, do green, Grow Up Green (:
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Pink bed with glitters on it
I can't really sleep right now. I feel like blogging random stuff. But i can't think of anything. Okay okay. Figured out something ledi. Would like to congratulate 4sc2 for an ahmazing job on their campaign. They nailed to make their introduction worth listening. I totally feel green now. Hahha, so they are doing a campaign on saving the planet called 'Growing Up Green'. A power point presentation was showed last Monday. Really impressive. I'm looking forward to see and be involved in their aim to save mother Earth. They have these pretty badges, really creative I must say. I'm super proud of my school for producing young leaders like em'. I encourage all of you to check out their blog. B-b-blog Would love to tell you guys about the activities that will be going on but I just don't feel like it. MALAS. Just visit their blog, kay?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment