Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Here goes nothing

Tomorrow is the interclass choir competition among the form ones and twos. 2R is the second to perform. Had our last touch ups just now. It went bad, terribly bad. No one was cooperating, everyone had their little discussion to talk about. I seriously felt like kicking their faces. Beat it people, they said they were exhausted, what about me? I was fasting, I had to get the radio and such. Gosh, they were just unreasonable. Would like share some love with my backbone, Hanis. She was unselfish enough to help get the song. May Allah bless you bro. Okay, maybe I should drop it. There are a few things that I should be grateful too. The song is done, arrangements and steps done, Mia and Wanie helped a lot in creating steps and  Alhamdulillah, I got their ribbons already. I just hope we wont be a laughing stock tomorrow. We've just worked so hard. Well, obviously 'we' doesn't cover the entire class. -__-

Well whatever it is, 2R, all the best for tomorrow. I know I was really hard on you guys just now but I hope y'all understand me. Thanks a bunch fr staying back and putting ur heart in singing this song. I'll pray the best for us. I'll always love each and everyone of you.

Oh ya, we'll be entertaining you guys with some classic entertain, 'Warisan' by Sudirman.
Wish us good luck, kay? Haha.

Big thanks to Faii, what you sent on my chatbox made me smile. I appreciate it wei.

No comments:

Post a Comment