Monday, September 27, 2010

Pressure is on.

I have a week left to study the crap out of me for my final term exams. I have folios and projects to complete. So Imma submit my History assignment tomorrow. I hope I don't make stupid mistakes that will affect my scores.  I have to pass up my Seni project this Wednesday, Geo, no clue O.O I did some revision during the holidays but I'm 100 % confident that it wasn't enough. I hope I get to finish these crap and get it over with so that I get to concentrate on my studies. One thing I realized about myself today that I can't really study by myself.   When I do my revisions, I need someone to quiz me and I need that person to talk to. It's kinda sad. Cause hahaha, I'm not that independent to study on my own. But I can't help it. The way I study is that I tell them about what I learned and they question me back. I hope my friends could help me on this. Well, I know they can, I have super fantastic helpful peers. So I'm not worried. Love you guys. I pray super hard that I could focus on my exams and not FACEBOOK. Facebook is fun and I will not deny the fact. But I think it's really distracting me. I'm losing focus. All I think is about those notifications that I get on a daily basis. I know it's so not important but again, I can't help myself. I admire those people with their strong power of controlling themselves from touching their laptops. I will always find a way to go online. For instance, when I'm doing my projects, I find myself on Facebook at the end. *I hope Mummy doesn't read this* hahah

I have major problems. Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment