I don't know what is the matter with all of my friends. I am going to be super honest and frank in this post. I can't help it anymore. Practically all of my closest friends are homosexuals. What the hell is wrong with you guys? Don't you see you're throwing your entire future away? You may say that, "Oh, sekejap je, alah remaja", the clock is ticking and God never stops watching. I know I am not a good Muslim myself, but I just want to help you guys. I tried talking to you guys, but you still wanna continue being lesbos. When there was only one lesbian, I was okay with it, but now, it's like all of you are changing. You think that everyone's doing it, you should try too. What the fork wei? It's extremely devastating seeing you guys, my sisters being swallowed in this horrible way of living. And you guys are only 14! For goodness sake, guys! You may think it's cool, it's just for now, but everyone else see you guys in a bad way. I have to do this because I love you all, and this is the right thing for me to do, you girls know it yourselves. As a friend, I have to try and change you, but if I fail, I have to leave you for I do not want to be involved in this. I have to be honest guys. I am begging you guys to stop this thing. Think about your parents. Please think about them. I know how they feel in the pit of their stomach, I am not just making this up. I've talked to her. She is so sad to see you like this, she tells me she fails as a mother and you've done many unthoughtful things to her. Think back guys, do you want your mothers to feel that way? I will not mention names, but I know you know who you are, and trust me, everybody else does too. I know it's not easy, but when you do actually realise, you'll feel proud of yourself, and believe me, you'll be an inspiration for the others. I'm pleading for you to stop this.
With hope and sincerity,
your friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment