Why do I admire Charlie McDonnell?
Well, most of you might not know him. He’s a youtuber. So, I’ve seen many video bloggers from the States, but not from the United of Kingdom and I totally like that fact. His accent is extremely adorable. Just so you know guys, I really like listening to British people communicating. Secondly, he doesn’t curse like other youtubers do. It’s not like I don’t curse, it’s just that his approach to his fans is different. For instance, Shane Dawson, he talks bullshit and makes people laugh about his crap. That’s why people like him. Well, some do admit that they like his hand hair. Really odd but true. So, that’s my point. In addition to that, Charlie doesn’t talk nonsense and it’s because he does challenges requested by his fan. To me that is the interesting part, he makes ridiculous acts just to satisfy his fans. I saw this video showing Charlie making animal balloons. He is capable of doing more than five animals and dammit he is superman. I really think that it’s entertaining. It may sound silly, but he enjoys it and he’s glad to make his fans entertained. Moreover, he talks like someone’s vomiting. I mean, he talks fluent English UNLIKE ME. I look up to people who talks fluently, not regarding on the language. Either it’s Malay, English or whatever. They still impress me like crazy. They just have something to tell about, to share about. Back to the topic, he connects with his viewers by introducing his family members. And he doesn’t make fun of em’! As you all know, Shane Dawson portrays his mum as a weird looking transvestite. No offence to those Shane Dawson die hard fans, I like Shane and I subscribed to his channel. My conclusion is, Charlie is different from others and I see him as a really talented young man. Truly, he is my inspiration. He inspires me in countless areas. For instance, he would do anything to fulfill his fans desires. That is called unselfish people! So, he really inspires me.
So, that’s a lil something that I would like to share with you, fellow internet users.
May Allah bless your fine day (:
No comments:
Post a Comment