Thursday, November 25, 2010

Alhamdulillah

Five things that are SO right about my life, as Firzana Redzuan :)

  1. I have the most amazing parents. 
 So I have a father who is really loving and HILARIOUS. I should really be grateful to Allah even though sometimes he's annoying but some other kids might not have a caring father as most of us have. And yes, my mother. One hell of a woman, she's a true survivor. She can really change your perceptions and always look things on the brighter side.

    2.  Amaysing friends

Though some friends are just useless but there are still the ones who stood by my side. They know what's best for our friendship and I'll treasure them.

   3.  INTERNET!

Do I have to say more? xD

  4. Being a teenager

Well, it's the only time to make mistakes and learn from it. So yeah. Besides, being a student is great too. Doing those extra curricular activities and study new stuff. Because when we grow older, we just don't have the time. Unless, you're not me. :D

5. Allah

I'm glad and thankful that I'm born Muslim.
















    

No comments:

Post a Comment