Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Super Something

Assalamualaikum...

How's life guys? I've been busy these past few days. I like being busy, especially during holidays. At least, I feel like I have something to live for. What have I been doing? Last Friday, I went to Port Dickson with my aunt and her family. I had such a wonderful bonding time with them though it was just a two day trip. And today, I went to Lynna's place to practice for this wedding reception. AND GUESS WHAT? We ATE soggy fried noodles instead of practicing. I wasn't proud of my actions, but I still had fun? I'm going to start my intensive classes at my tuition center. It'll be worse than school. I'm talking about 5 hours straight. BOOM! But I don't feel reluctant ke apa, I think it's really going to help me for PMR next year. So God bless Auntie Mas!

Back to the dance practice, daddy picked me up and we decided to go to Mak Teh's place at Damansara Damai. I really enjoyed the journey cause I got to ride a bike! Well, I didnt pandu the bike, I just. Rode it. It was a first time riding a bike to a quite far destination. I'm glad I did it with daddy. I had a magnificent time with my father. It has been awhile since we last talk, so even though it was drizzling, I'm still grateful that I had the chance to catch up with my old man. Enjoyed the humble cekodok when we arrived at Mak Teh's apartment. I'll try my very best to spend time with my family on my father's side cause we don't really see each other that often. :/


Oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment