Sunday, November 7, 2010

Party Frenzy

So I just had my advanced birthday celebration with my family members. Syasya, my cousin and I celebrated together. It was a wonderful occasion. Getting the chance to catch up with the others and sharing this amazing moment with them, hmm :) Well, the best part of the event was the opening gift session? I got great gifts from each and one of em'. But I gotta say, Kak Iqa's gift was really meaningful. She kind of like made a photo collage of myself and BRUNO MARS! Haha, it may sound corny but hey, it was my birthday party right? So, she took my photo and some of Bruno's pictures and combined it all in a beautiful photograph. Thanks Kak Iqa :) The best always comes from you. Later on that day, we had a kenduri tahlil for my late grandpa. Another family gathering. Another 'awwww' moment. The ceremony ended aorund 12 pm. It was a super long day, but I had the time of my life with them. Oh ya, and a special thanks to Mummy Su for organising the party <3

No comments:

Post a Comment