I attended this seminar at SMK Cheras for Sejarah. Kaveeta, Adlinur and myself were the representatives from our school. Pn Normala from SMK Wangsa Melawati and En Rosle from SMK Danau Kota were the speakers for the two days seminar. So, at first, Pn Normala was super strict. She started her talk with a really scary expression and she couldn't stop stressing on the fact that she is going to question us. Then she kept on freaking me out. Everyone else was too. My neighbour pun sama. Oh ya, I kenal a new friend from Bangsar, Amirah. Really pretty.
After a few minutes, the tense in the hall was going without me noticing. I found myself having fun, like laughing and I wasnt haha scared anymore. She's really a great teacher, she knows what she's talking about. And she makes A LOT of jokes. Some lawak bodoh jugak lah. Then after Pn Normala ended, datanglah maharajalela from SMK Danau Kota who likes to talk like CRAZY. KALAH AKU! He talks non stop macam kereta api ekspres! He said that okay! xD And thw funny thing is, he uses words like 'babi', 'gila' and even both at the same time! Memang gila. En Rosle was the same speaker for the second day.
After joining this workshop, I find myself attracted to this subject. Shocking but true. Pn Normala and En Rosle managed to convince me that Sejarah is not a tough subject and it's true. I only have to get my mind focused and harus lebih rajin. That's all.
Thanks to Kaveeta, well she was the one who pulled me into coming. While my other friends were having fun at school during class party, I went to this seminar. But regret will be the last thing I'll think about. I had fun, gained loads of details and it sort of like motivated me to work harder for PMR next year. I wasn't confident that I would achieve successfully for PMR, but that thought has changed. I'll try my very best for this war. CEWAH. SEMANGAT NYERR. Haha, well the time used for blogging and things I do online has to be cut down. Muahaha. But I'm getting used to not going online at every chance I get. Alhamdulillah :)
Alright guys, Assalamualaikum !
No comments:
Post a Comment