So, I've realised that I have not been updating my blog on interesting events that were going on. I'm so sorry for torturing my fellow readers with pathetic reading materials. Oh well, back to the topic. I shall karang this post as complete and interesting as possible. Since I have the time..
8 November 2010 (if I'm not mistaken)
So, at school, we had our normal morning assembly in the hall but towards the ending of it, Puan Faridah from I FORGOT came to give a speech on Human Trafficking. Both Pn Faridah and the topic were interesting. Puan Faridah shows her enthusiasm when she speaks and I think that is a skill that I would like to possess. I was really attracted to the topic though my bottom was about to berbunga-bunga as what Miss Goh said today. I don't get it O.o Okay so, thanks to her and the school, I'm now exposed to this kind of issues that are occurring in our daily life. Puan Faridah would always repeat and stress on the fact that this is a global issue. I always thought that trafficking was only about sex slaves but not as slaves yang betul-betul hamba abdi. So, a little reminder from me, BE CAREFUL. Don't get tricked easily. :)
13 November 2010
Prefects' Farewell Party! It was definitely one hell of a party. Though we had to wait for our food and drinks for quite awhile, naah it's okay I guess. I was really being an impatient little brat. Plus selfish! I should have think about others who had to go up and down just to keep the party going. I hope this party meant something to the Form Five prefects who have been serving St Mary for years and years. Good luck guys! To sum up, I had fun catching up with other prefects and enjoying the food at Paparich, Kepong.
14 November 2010
The peak of this post! I had my 'Be A Nerd' themed party. Oh, I had a wonderful time with my nerdy and geeky girfriends. Thank you so much for making the effort to make my birthday celebration a success. I know I didn't plan any games but I hope you guys had fun playing twister and other freaky games we played. I got special gifts from each and one of em'. Thank you guys! You really made me one happy girl! I would like express my greatest gratitude my mother who has spent her week getting ready for this party. Without her, it won't happen. I may not express my appreciation towards you, I'm sorry. Thank you mummy! She has tripped over stuff, hurt her back and other old people's dilemmas but you still managed to make your lil baby happy. I thank you for that.
So, I hope I've entertained you loyal readers. Thanks again.
Assalamualaikum.
Hmm not heard of a 'be a nerd' themed party before. Sounds like you had alot of fun, and I'll have to add it to my list of birthday party ideas for when I write them up for a project im working on. As for the games for that theme im also struggling to think of some that would fit the theme, so it sounds like you guys playing twister etc was actually a good move! I dont think every themed party needs to have similar games to it, sometimes its just fun to dress up a little even in a goofy way and have fun with friends.
ReplyDelete