So I'm sure that everyone will be posting about their memories during the year of 2010, resolutions & hopes for the year 2011. Since, everyone's doing it, I shall write my very own memoir on 2010. And aims & targets for 2011.
2010 was really a roller coaster ride for me. There were a lot of ups & downs. But I guess I have nothing to be sad about cause I survived it. I'm still alive, aren't I? At the beginning of 2010, my perceptions about things were way different. I never took things seriously & I always thought that I had nothing to worry about, but hahaha. Damn, I was wrong. Everything happening around me was no game. It includes my academics, duties, sports & so much more. And I haven't mentioned about friends.
To be honest, this year was kinda dramatic. Many cat fights happened. It proves that I am still immature. Made tons of friends & lost many too. I guess everyone changes in a matter of time huh? But I can't deny that I've had magnificent moments during school & at home. I'm glad that the school took time to organise events & competitions throughout the year. For instance, choral speaking, drama & choir. It was a rough ride for me & my classmates but we still had a blast, didn't we 2R?
Other than that, being a prefect. A whole new experience for me, I tell you. I'm not gonna lie, it's a really tough job but I learned a whole lot of stuff, gained experience, made new peers, banyak lagi lah. So, it seems that there are many more advantages than disadvantages. I hope I'll able to see a bigger & clearer picture in the future.
Easy to say, 2010 has been bittersweet. Many wonderful things happened & I'll cherish those memories forever. I'm prepared to say goodbye to my form 2 life & say hello to PMR. Hahaha. To those I've hurt, I'm sorry fr acting like a douschebag but I'm sure there's always a reason for how I behaved. Can't wait to venture into the tough life as a 15 year old. Wish me the luck guys. God bless.
No comments:
Post a Comment