Thursday, December 30, 2010

Land of Pasembur & Nasi Kandar!

Penang is an amazing negeri I tell you. I stepped onto Penang Island last Tuesday? And damn, I love the malls there! They literally have everything. It was seriously a pleasant surprise for me. I didn't expect to discover Topshop & Forever 21 there. Terkejut aku. I did some 'Visit Malaysia' activities. Went to the Snake Temple, P. Ramlee's Birth House, Padang Kota & my parents' university, USM. I had a great time exploring this fine state. I wish to go to Penang again in the future, insyaAllah.

Alright, plans for New Year's Eve?

Initially, I was thinking to go to Curve for the New Year's Eve Party since mummy allowed me to go, but then none of my friends nak pergi so plans cancelled. Then, Kak Iqa asked me if I wanted to join her for her assignment, there'll be photo shoot & such. In a split of seconds, I said yes. Duh, takkan nak tidur kat rumah je. So, it'll be taking place at Metropolitan Park. Can't wait! Thank youu Kak Iqa.

No comments:

Post a Comment