Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's about time..

Assalamualaikum everyone! :D

I'm truly sorry for not updating my blog. My schedule was really busy and it is still, actually packed. So, I've been spending my whole week at the land of  leading financial centers, Singapore! I had a fantastic time while I was abroad. Gaya, my girlfriend invited me to follow her to Singapore as what I've mentioned from the previous entry. So, basically, what I did at Singapore was just shopping, shopping, oh ya, & shopping. We stayed over at Gaya's godparents' house at Pasir Ris. Their apartment was a really cozy & big. Auntie Zu & her lovely husband, Uncle Zubir have been really wonderful hosts. I felt very welcomed. :)

So, on the first day itself, we started shopping once we checked in into Auntie Zu's place. We headed for Orchard Road. The lighting & decorations were just pretty & lovely. Orchard Road is an attraction for tourists not just because of the malls that were in lines along the streets, but also because of the beautiful environment. The street is always packed with people but the cleanliness still remains excellent. You can see many trash bins along the road & Singaporians actually use em'. Unlike 'you know who'.

Orchard Road is filled with really, really good & exclusive boutiques like Prada, LV & many more. And their boutiques are just gigantic. Some ada dua tingkat  lagi. Memang heaven for those shopaholics lah. The best thing about Singapore is that the stores there receive their collections earlier than Malaysia & they have a wider range of goods. I really enjoyed shopping at Orchard Road.


Well, I haven't mentioned about Bugis Square. This is heaven for me. Everything sold there are exceptionally cheap & reasonable. Best gilaaaaaaaaaaa. You can find really high couture clothes & spend on em' without burning a hole in your pocket.  And you will not find any fake or copied items there in Singapore. According to Auntie Zu, the enforcement officers there are really strict so these kind of items will be confiscated. Pro tak? 

I also went to Universal Studio. I was a little bit disappointed because I hoped that it will be super amazingly fun but apparently, tak fun mana pun. Many rides aren't open yet, so yeah. But I'm still glad to have the experience to go to Universal Studio. Took many pictures. No doubt, the scene there was breath taking.

To sum up my whole Singapore vacation, I had a whole lot of fun there with my best girl. Would like to share my greatest gratitude to Auntie Emma (Gaya's mother) for having me with em'. I'm truly grateful. And thanks Gaya. You know I love you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment