Assalamualaikum..
I think it's been a very long time since I had fun like yesterday. :')
Nadhirah, Aryana, Gaya, Aisyah, Farah, Sofea, Faii and I went to Curve yesterday. What did we do while we were at Curve? Ate meatballs, bought silly bags, laughed and made scenes, cried during a movie, talk about life and last but not least, camwhore :)
Even though we made Curve into a night club, I guess, that's just who we are, as girls, TEENAGE GIRLS. Well, that's how me and my friends have fun. People may give us the stink face but we are who we are baby. xD I'm sure those old folks who think we were just annoying people must behaved the same when they were in their teens. Hahaha ya know? Laughing out loud with their big hair and gigantic spectacles? That's just normal and it's not like we went crazy ke apa. So, in my opinion, there's nothing to be fussy about.
SO, I've never seen Nadhirah since we last met during Standard 6. Ain't that amazing? It was wonderful meeting my girlfriends after so long. Quite an awesome bonding time we had. The time was up and we had to go in separate ways, we left hugs and kisses on each others' cheeks and went back home.
I really hope to see Nad and Rya again soon.Okay, thanks Aisyah for sending me home, thanks Daddy for sending me there and thanks a million Mummy, for allowing me :')




No comments:
Post a Comment