Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A dream come true?


I've always wanted to go on a vacation or whatever with my friends. Like, I've imagined it happening. Hahaha! We'll stay at a cheap budget hotel. Going on long walks at the beach, laughing and having fun as juveniles. It would be a fantastic experience, don't ya think?

So, I guess that hope will soon become reality cause of that girl up there next to me. I'm going to Singapore with her. I won't be putting those exclamation marks and caps lock all of my letters cause I'll sound like a retard on facebook but what the heck, I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To be true, it's my first time to Singapore and it'll be with my bestfriend. Awwwwwh :') hehehe Imma have a fckn incredible time with Gaya. Well, Mia had to be the party pooper for not joining us. She's going to Bali. It would be five times better with the frantic girl around, ya know? Thanks to Gaya's mum, FOR EVERYTHING. Okay so Gaya's plan is to shop till we drop, but I don't think so. Well, she may drop, but not me. I don't think I'm going to spend that much of money at Singapore. Cause the bloody currency is higher. Oh well, I'll just buy souvenirs and those tourists stuff :( Boo me.

No comments:

Post a Comment