MERENTAS DESA ESOK BRO.
I think I'm prepared, well I hope so. I gotta start my journey once dawn breaks. Ceh. Kena rehearse senam aerobic at Metropolitan Park to guide the whole school for warming up session. I pray I won't forget the steps because it ain't just plain marching and oh lets clap our hands together. zzz
GAYA!
Kid, youre one persuasive creature, so use all of your skills and win your aunt's heart. So that we could camwhore and make more ridiculous videos. I miss you too. :)
SCHOOL AND OF COURSE PM FREAKING R
Received my marks, terrible. Kadang-kadang aku fikir aku ni boleh ke dapat 8As. Macam aku rasa impian aku itu impossible doh. I sometimes feel like giving up. I don't know.. It's already March and I don't know why this week ended exceptionally fast. Kelip mata kelip sekali lagi dah Jumaat. Crazy. 214 days weyh lagi. Kawan-kawan PMRku, 214 days left to kick ass weyh. Haih.
Ok lah, have a fun weekend girls and boys, mostly girls I guess.
Assalamualaikum!
No comments:
Post a Comment