So, my school just had it's Speech Day. Last Saturday kot? I had to go because I was involved in the performance. While on my way to school, it was around 6.45 in the morning. It was still dark. Then I saw this dog, it wanted to cross the road. So I asked my brother to slow down, and it crossed quickly. You could see it running lah kan? A few minutes later, we saw this random guy pulak crossing the road, taking his own sweet sweet time. Padahal kereta Waja abang aku ni laju jugak. Langsung tiada sense of alertness.
Inilah dia, rakan-rakan. Antara anjing dan mamat pun, anjing lebih bijak aku rasa. One thing that normally pisses me off is when a pedestrian crosses the road macam jalan tu bapak dia punya lah. Talah kita kasi dia jalan, boleh pandang kita lain macam pastu slow gila macam !@(!#*. Masalah doh.
Sometimes, we see haiwan-haiwan yang dibela, they are capable of pooping into the toilet bowl. Just a few weeks of training and they can berak like humans. Ni manusia, dari kecik mak bapak ajar jangan buang sampah merata-rata still tak pandai-pandai gak. Masalah.
Come on lah. Start acting human. Buat geram je doh.
No comments:
Post a Comment