Monday, April 25, 2011

I've grooooowwwwwn!

Well, I'm having a really really bad fever right now. I can barely walk if I didn't take my meds. So, since I had to skip school and did some revision on Living Skills, I feel like rewarding myself with spending ample and ample time on blogging. And I choose to blog about my transformation. Yes.

I'm going start when I was 10 lah eh? Standard 4. Alololo.

When I was 10 years old, masa tu I bajet cool je. Baru nak maju. Hohoho~ I don't really know why but I made myself hate the colour pink? I was in the phase that being a tomboy was cool. So when it was my birthday, I forced my mum to tell all of my relatives to not get me anything pink. Gila.


Hahaha, tak suka pink tak muka macam jambu air. Masa ni zaman Friendster, Myspace? Yes. Zaman saya masih guna bahasa rempz. You know? d@h maKaN keRrr beLumMz??

Okay now, let's go to the year 2007! I was standard 5, 11 years old. 
Okay, I actually dislike this particular year. Cause I made a terrible terrible mistake. I freaking cut my hair short! Hahaha. I looked like a retarded pervert. ShewiousLy!


Told you so~ During this time of year, I left my dreams of being a tomboy and just gave up. Lol. I'm that silly. Zaman aku still bajet cool~

Kk, 2008! The year of my life. UPSR. Best year. Loved every single thing about it. Zaman ni pulak aku gila-gilakan rambut berfringe. 


Iaaaaa betul. I looked horrendous. Dengan muka perasan comel. Pfft. Zaman ni pulak I tak bajet cool, but I bajet hot~ Memang hpppphm lah! Cacatz. Oh ya! Masa ni juga, I liked to take photos with my weird, crooked, duck-like lips. Yes, you know which smile. >:D

Alirght, masuk form 1 lah now.
Zaman suka pout, dah lupa Myspace & Friendster.


pout

pout...

pout...

:D Yes. I know. Bajet hot~

Now, alhamdulillah. I THINK I don't do a lot of crap as how much I did before. If you guys realized, my life revolves around my hair. If like, tak tahu gambar tu tahun berapa, tengok rambut Fir dah tahu. Lol. K.

Alright, dah penat lah. Bye
Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment