Sunday, August 1, 2010

Awkward moments D:

So I wanted to go to China like real bad yesterday after watching Karate Kid the day before. I told Mummy bout it and she said okay. I was so excited, we bought the ticket around noon. Whoah, i was really shocked how mummy could allow me. LIKE OMGOD. So I went tuition happily, this kid was really fun. Made me laugh like crazy. Then Fai ordered me to go downstairs. When I prgi bwah, these group of girls were waiting fr me to confront about something.They were all so furious, suddenly Fai joined them. Damn you Faii, u worthless friend. They were actually mad at me for stealing their leader's boyfriend. and it was the kid, the one who made me laugh -.- I was like whaat? No one told me that lil kid had a girlfriend who is 6years older than him -.- The group went in a Kancil and tried to bang me. Whoah, they are really serious. Mummy picked me up and we headed to the airport. I was so excited like crazy but it's snowing at China, and I packed all of my dresses. We went back to get our sweaters, snow cap, those stuff. The stewardess opened the door and man I was already at China. "Shana, bangun. cepat la bangun!" Wow, what a funny dream :/

No comments:

Post a Comment